|"Is this mic on? Check 1, Check 2."|
Guess what? I did a podcast with NYC’s BreakThruRadio’s DJ Jess! DJ Jess has a segment called Biology of the Blog that delves into her favorite blog discoveries and nwafoodie just happens to be one!
The fifty-minute podcast covers a wide range of music genres and peppers in the interview over two segments. If you are a music buff, please listen to the entire piece and explore the site. If you are interested in just the interview in which I talk about the Northwest Arkansas food scene and the evolution of this blog, drag your curser over to the 13:05 minute mark for part 1 and the 28:20 minute mark for part 2. Listen, here.
Here’s a sampling of some of the topics we covered:
- -The NWA food scene
- -Local Chefs, The Hive, Chef McClure
- -edible Ozarkansas
- -My latest foodie finds
- -Hello Cocoa
- -Five Foodie Finds for Friday
- -Evolution of the blog
- -Local food trends I’m seeing
- -My shift from gluten-free and dairy-free and its impact
- -My simplicity of food philosophy
- -The answer to “Does blue cheese go bad?”
- -Recipes I’m currently crushing on
- -NWA author, Lela Davidson’s Blacklisted from the PTA book and her PTA signature cocktail
- -What “eating well” means to me
- -What every foodie should know
- -What is a foodie
Thanks for getting this blog noticed!
Eat well, my friend. Eat well.