Monday, January 24, 2011

And the $25 Bonefish Grill winner is…. (drumroll, please)





Rachelle!

You’re the Lucky Winner!!  Sounds like you can finally try the Tilapia and the Macadamian Nut Brownie!!!  A complete meal, girlfriend!!!  I will contact you with directions on how to redeem your penguin bill.  Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who entered!   We had a LOT of energy around this restaurant!  Perhaps it inspired you to check them out anyway?  I know when I heard that Bonefish was the giveaway from NWArestaurants.com, I thought “Hey, I haven’t been there in a looooong time.  That sounds like a great dinner!  And it was!” 

For those who didn’t wine this time… maybe next time will be YOUR time!  Stay tuned… I am getting ready to post another giveaway.  What will it be?  What will it be?  


Dave is nice enough to provide penguin bills each and every week so I can help spread the word about all the great restaurant information available on his site.  Check out his website and facebook and follow him on twitter to find out special deals (that often sell out in minutes!). 

Thanks Dave, you rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetness! I'm thinking babysitter for the kids and movie and dinner night for hubby and I !!!!!!!!!!!!! Rachelle !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect night... finished with your macadamia nut brownie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...