Friday, December 16, 2011

Claim your “friends-only” FREE TREAT from Bariola’s Pizzeria!



Something extra-special is available for you today. 

I think you are going to like it.

I think you will find this little extra-special something is EXACTLY what you need during this time of stressed-out-busy-and-I-am-feeling-famished-with-all-this-running-around moments.

How does a FREE appetizer or dessert at Bariola’s Pizzeria sound?  Tickle your fancy?

This is a “friends-only” deal, a kind of behind-the-scenes, exclusive sort of deal from Localiter that is, well, something extra-special. 

Because you are extra-special.

Want to claim your voucher? 


TODAY and through the remainder of December, claim your FREE appetizer or dessert from Bariola’s Pizzeria, courtesy of Localiter.

Have you dined at Bariola’s before?

The minute you grasp the door handle and swing wide the front door, Bariola’s greets you with the oh-so-comforting aroma of pure pizza delight.  Why of course it has red-and-white-checkered tablecloths with the traditional red glass candle flickering and glowing.  You know what I’m talking about.  It’s the seal of authenticity of all things a pizzeria should be.

The pizza?  How does it taste?

If you are a thin-crust pizza lover, you will fall in love at first bite.  You know that perfect pizza crust that has layers of flakiness highlighted with a crust bottom with just-the-right firmness and crispiness?  Yep, that’s Bariola’s.  Oh, and yes, yes they do make their own crusts, too.


What about the appetizers?  The desserts?

As you can see from my photo at the top of the page, I ordered Mikey’s Cheese Bread, sans the meat sauce.  You know that moment when you first bite into freshness and quality ingredients?  That is the sweet spot moment.  Seriously, I could just eat this as a meal.  It melts in your mouth.  There are other appetizer options for you, such as meatballs, hot wings, and Italian bread.   

Desserts aren’t my thing so for all of you who choose to use your voucher for dessert, you have got to report back and tell me what you think.  Like a friend told me recently, “of course I don't think I've ever had tiramisu that I didn't love.”  If that describes you and tiramisu, it is now your official duty to report back to me!

Okay, okay, you’re in.  Where can you claim your voucher?

Click on this Bariola’s Pizzeria logo and it will take you Localiter’s facebook page.  “Like” their facebook page and viola!  You will receive your free voucher.  Have your family each print off a voucher and try them all. Why not?


It’s that easy.  It’s always that easy with Localiter deals. 


(Insider tip:  If you go to Localiter’s facebook page and “like” them, you can be in-the-know-like-me and discover special deals like this one… which they sneak into their facebook updates.  Cool, right?)  


The free voucher facebook page also gives directions so you can print them off.  Bariola’s Pizzeria is an easy-easy access off of Highway 540.



Hurry, time is ticking.  Redeem and use your voucher by the 31st!

Eat well, my friends.  Eat well.

Lyndi

Full Disclosure:  I was compensated for this post and yes, I get the free Bariola’s deal, too!  I’m claiming it right now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good, I don't think they're in the NE though. Happy healthy New Year, thank you for stopping by Foodtrainers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, nope, they are not in NE... but then again.... YOU ARE IN NYC... land of the pizzeria's!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lyndi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...